What I Use:
- Health & Beauty Aztec Secret Indian Clay Mixture
- Bragg’s Apple Cider Vinegar
- Wooden or plastic spoon and bowl
Yes! that’s all I use to cleanse my hair to get the result of soft, clean, and curl defined hair.
The first step is to mix all the ingredients together and make sure your not using anything metal to mix the ingredients otherwise the benefits wont be as great. When mixing the clay, water, and apple cider vinegar the measurements are not that important; however add more water than apple cider vinegar.
I recommend applying this mixture on wet hair because when applied to dry hair the clay tends to dry up and clump together. After applying the mixture to your hair put a plastic cap on your hair and for best results try to leave it in for at least 30 minutes.
Using bentonite clay as an alternative cleansing agent to shampoos has done wonders for my hair. Bentonite clay removes many toxins from the hair and scalp without any drying effects. Things that this clay helps remove from the hair are dirt, build up, and hard water.After using this clay my hair is softer than ever. Another benefit is the wonders this clay does for my curls. This clay helps define my curls so much which helps with my wash & go’s. Also the use of apple cider vinegar with this clay adds to the cleansing effects.
- Apply in the shower to avoid any messes
- Mix with henna for a three in one treatment of moisture, protein, and cleansing
- Use your leftovers to cleanse and detoxify your skin!
- Add some oils to your mixture